How to Donate to Bridge of Hope
You can now pay through PayPal! Simply follow this link for a 1-time donation (or the donate button above)
Under the founding direction of Pastor Luther Eatman, Bridge of Hope was intentionally established in a community that has been plagued with generations of poverty, alcoholism, drug addiction, prostitution, domestic violence and homelessness. Because of those we minister to, our church, transitional housing, recovery programs, full time staff, and our food and clothing pantry are almost completely dependent upon outside ministry partners such as yourself.
- Financial Donations – We are always seeking new ministry partners. Please consider partnering with this ministry through monthly support or a one-time donation.
- Vans, Trucks, Cars & Enclosed Trailers – We need vans or cars for our transitional housing and for the church. We lack enough transportation to get our residents to church, to weekly drug and alcohol treatments, court dates, parole officer check in and so forth. We are need of trucks for picking up our weekly food and supplies for the church, our housing and also our weekly food and clothing pantry that is open to the public. Additionally two enclosed trailers are needed for picking up supplies and furniture.
- Housing – We are in need of more houses and apartments to become new transitional living housing for more people to come off the streets and into our drug and alcohol recovery program. We turn people away every day due to lack of housing. Many addicts are homeless or in bad / dangerous situations prior to coming into our program.
- Sponsor a Transitional House – Choose a Transitional House that you would like to sponsor. Our transitional houses are a home to those who are in our program. We currently have one men’s house and one women’s house. We invite you to come and meet those currently in our program. You can sponsor on a month to month basis, six month basis, or yearly commitment.
- Worship Equipment & Technology – The church is in need of wireless microphones and recording equipment (for our sermons).
- Office Technology – The church is currently in need of a multi disc DVD duplicator as well as a multi disc CD duplicator.
- Food & Clothing – We are currently in need of clothing and all types of food.
- Toiletries – We are always in need of toiletries such as shampoos, soaps, feminine products, tooth paste, shaving cream, razors, etc. for people in our community.
- Storage Shed – The church needs a storage shed.
- Repave Parking Lot – The church parking lot is in dire need of repair
- Maintenance Equipment – We currently need three lawn mowers, a drill, drill bits, and other tools